2018年6月12日火曜日

Fishing Trip to Wajima (dated May 12, 2018)

Long time no see!

This is Kato Keito from Momoi Fishing.

I went to Wajima in Ishikawa prefecture on May 12th (Sat) to 13th (Sun).

The member from Momoi was Yoshi, Ken, Yuko, Shogo and me.
Ken and I went fishing in two days, the others only one day.



Ken and I finished work and went to Maibara (Shiga prefecture) by Shinkansen from Kobe in Friday.

Mr. Yamada, who is the field tester of “HOTS” picked up for us by his car and went to Wajima from Maibara.

An accidents occurred on the way to Wajima!

Mr. Yamada’s car got a flat tire!!

Fortunately, there was a place close to the city, so we fixed the car immediately.

We were very “lucky.”

That night, I worried about I used all the “luck” I had.

But, I tried not to think about it and went to bed soon.



The next morning, we got up at 3:50 am, and went to the port.

This time, I use line system as below.



OCEA JIGGER 1500HG

Main line: MOMOI JIGLINE MX8 PRO #2.5

Leader line: MOMOI NYLON SHOCK LEADER 40LB



TWIN POWER 8000HG

Main line: MOMI JIGLINE MX PRO #3.0

Leader line: MOMI NYLON SHOCK LEADER 40LB





Ken’s line system as below.



Spinning & Bait Casting Reel

Main line: MOMOI JIGLINE MX8 PRO #2.5

Leader line: MOMOI NYLON SHOCK LEADER 40LB





There was no time, so we tied the leader line to solid ring on the land.

I had never tied on the boat until then, so I worried whether I could tie well or not.

I’m clumsy with my hands, though I work in the line company.

SHOCK LEADER was moderately soft and tractable, so I can easy to knot on the boat.

Especially the last tightening was able to tightly, even if it was swaying.

Including endurance test, I used the knot which made first time throughout two days.

As a result, no problem about durability.



First day, the member was Mr. Yamada, two Yamada’s friends, Ken and me.

On the way to the fishing point by the boat, Yamada’s friend and I talked about

“Moore's law”.

It is the law that the brain of computer developed circuit doubles about every 1.5 years.

I went fishing at Wajima for the first time and Jeju Island in Korea for the second time.

The scale is getting huge year by year.

I thought that if Moore's law” was apply to me, I must catch more than 10kg of

yellowtail at this time!





Arrived at the point, and start fishing.



First catch is Ken!!

It is not yellowtails, but good rockfish.

And everyone continue to catch fishes one after another.



Great Wajima!!

I went fishing in various places until now, because I didn’t forget the experience that caught a big King fish in Wajima two years ago!!

“Long time no see Wajima! I want to catch yellowtails again!

Well, I don’t want so much, but let me catch 3 yellowtail more than 10kg at least!”

I shouted that in my mind and continued to fall and jerking for jig.

But, there was no hit for a while.

I thought that as well as being ashamed of reunion with friends after a long time, fish of Wajima might have been shy.

Don’t be shy Wajima!






Six hour passed.



I noticed that something unusual happened to me.

Only I hadn’t catch any fish.

It was just like training that dropped and jerk for iron mass (jig).

Needless to say, others were not training, but fishing then.

The sun rose right above and warmer than morning on the sea.

Four people, except for me, changed the clothes and chatted.



I thought that it was a waste of time to change clothes.

So, I continued to fall and jerking for jig.

I told me that “I’m not a human, I’m a machine!

I was born in order to continue to fall and jerking for jig!!”

During I said that, Ken caught yellowtail and rockfish one after another.

I thought that I can’t catch fish at all as it was, and I used my special action.

The name is Hyper 10 Continuous Ultimate Jerking that I changed feeling of despair to energy and jerk 10 times per seconds (Not real, in my image).

Very very dangerous technique!!!!

Usually, I can only use it 3 times in a day, but used it more than 20 times!!

However, there was no effect……

I felt that being ignored by fish was such a sad things.

Other people enjoyed fishing and approach fish, but I send SOS to fish.

I shouted that Please don’t ignore me anymore!

I’m just here! Come in, yellowtails!



But, my SOS was crushed by rough waves of the Japan Sea, and I was on the brink of despair.

I noticed that the true mean of theMoore's law.”

Moore's law” was terminated in May 2017, last year when I went fishing in Jeju.

This fact broke my mental and made me very tired.

I felt the hand with the fishing rod was very heavy.

I thought that I can only use “Hyper 10 continuous ultimate jerking” one more time in this condition, and use it with all the power.

The next moment!!!!





“It’s bite!!!”

Ken said, not me.




He was very excited and said that “hook the fish when I am careless!!”

I joked that “It is due to my special move.”

People on the boat stopped fishing so as not to disturb, and paid attention to him.

Skipper prepared landing net.

Everyone were excited, too.



Then, unbelievable words run around the boat.



Ken said “……It’s Algae!!!!!”



“……What? ……Angler? You said what? ......ALGAE? , everyone said.



On the boat was wrapped in silence, and the luminousness of Ken’s eye had utterly gone out, and ALGAE said hello to Ken.

I saw him shocked by algae, and fell and jerked with jig from bottom without any reason.

Then!

My fishing rod was curved and vibrated!

I thought that “It’s calling by yellowtail!!!” and hooked calmly.

The Drag sounded and line was released.

I reeled in a fish very hard!

Everyone saw my reaction and said that “It seems to very big!”

I also felt that.

I wanted to shout that “it’s must be the ruler of Wajima!

More than 10kg! Thanks!!

Moore's law doesn’t affect to me!!”

I controlled my emotion not to explode, because I will be very shocked when I missed this fish.



It took me more than 6 hours to get this chance.

Various things run around in my mind.

“I wonder if my “luck” was lost in yesterday’s puncture.”

“I wonder if line system which I knotted on the boat for the first time is all okay.”

“I wonder if line get tangled during reeling.”

“I wonder if it is ALGAE.”



While thinking about such a things, the distance with the fish had come close.

Skipper came close me and caught the fish quickly with landing net.

I saw the fish and I was very surprised.

It was not ruler of Wajima, and not a yellowtail more than 10 kg.

It was a yellowtail only 4 kg.

I felt it bigger than fact, because I continued jerking for a long time and there was no power in my arms.



Skipper said that “ALGAE may bring this fish”

Then, I felt like the yellowtails scales fell from my eyes.

I understood that I can’t catch any fish even with feeling of despair like Hyper 10 Continuous Ultimate Jerking.

I have to appreciate all phenomena!!

Another my special move “Ultimate God Bless Jerking” was born then.

This new special move which I appreciate all phenomena during fishing and change that to energy to jerk 39 times per seconds.





Finally, I caught 4 yellowtail due to that special move.

First day, Ken and I caught fish as follow.



Ken     Yellowtail: 4

          Rockfish: 5



Me      Yellowtail: 4



Throughout 2 days, Ken and I didn’t have any line troubles until the last.



I aim to catch a yellowtail over 10 kg and will continue to challenge from now on.

Thank you!!





Kato’s tackle      Rod: HOTS FAKE LEZ 64ML

                  Reel: Shimano Twin Power SW 8000HG

                  Line: Momoi MX8 PRO #3.0 300MTR

                Leader: Momoi SHOCK LEADER 40LB

Jig: KEITAN JIG 175g Red & Gold / Grow etc.



Rod: HOTS Slow Style 64M

Reel: Shimano OCEA JIGGER 1500HG

Line: Momoi MX8 PRO #2.5 300MTR

Leader: Momoi SHOCK LEADER 40LB

Jig: UV / R.G.B 150g Awabi-Black



Ken’s tackle       Rod: HOTS GIPANG TIDE LEZ. 67L

                  Reel: Shimano SPHEROS SW 6000HG

                  Line: Momoi MX8 PRO #2.5 300MTR

                Leader: Momoi SHOCK LEADER 40LB

                    Jig: HOTS DEBUTAN, KEITAN etc.



                   Rod: HOTS STILETTO SLOW STYLE SSS63M

                  Reel: ACCURATE BX 400N

                  Line: Momoi MX8 PRO #2.5 300MTR

                Leader: Momoi SHOCK LEADER 40LB

                    Jig: HOTS BIG FIN RGB etc. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿